Only $2.7 per month for RitaVPN
Black Friday Sale: buy 1 year and get 1 year FREE (Nov 13, 2019 – Dec 01, 2019).
Halloween is just over. Maybe some people are still immersed in the joy of receiving express delivery. But most people are preparing for the next big promotion on the Internet. Yes, the exciting Black Friday is drawing near.
Starting on the day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday is the begin of Christmas shopping season. During this time, many businesses, whether online or offline, will offer big sales. And most consumers are searching across the network to make a shopping list. However, there are many dangers on the Internet. While consumers are crazy for all kinds of products and promotions. Hackers are finding ways to steal money from you. You should also pay attention to your security and privacy online.
- Keep away from fake or malicious websites. You’d better purchase goods from trusted websites and retailers. If you are interested in some products on a new website, you should check whether it is safe for online shopping.
- Don’t click on text messages, emails or links from unknown sources, even if they are from family or friends. If not, you can easily get hacked because of emails, malicious advertising, and fraudulent emails. They are more common in your life than you think. You should take your property security seriously.
- Surf the Internet safely with a VPN. A VPN, virtual private network, will shield your privacy from online trackers. Your browsing history will be kept only to yourself. Besides, you can change your IP address to that of the VPN server if you use a VPN service. For example, when you visit a shopping website in UAE by connecting to a VPN server in India, the website server will think you are from India.
- Make sure that you’ve updated the trading software and trading platform to the latest version. In most cases, a new version is released to make a patch. If you are not using the latest version, your app will be vulnerable to cyber attacks.
- Don’t keep too much money in a single account. Once this account is compromised, you will suffer big property losses.
- Take measures to protect user data. This is not only good for your customers but also makes you more reliable.
- In addition, it is a good idea to adopt multi-factor authentication. This will prevent others from accessing the account easily.